Background

Monday, March 23, 2009

Triathlon Day!!

Ok, I have a lot to catch up on. Let's start where we left off. Last Thursday was triathlon day 2009!! I know it's not in the correct order but Brayden wanted to bike first no matter how I explained that the swim came first.

Ready set GO!! And they started riding,

And riding,

And riding.


Than Zackery went the other way.

Oh No!! Now Brayden is going backwards.

Now the swim.

Come on Zackery, it's time to swim. Like this!! You use your arms like this. Good job!!


Ok Zackery, now the run!! I'm winning!!


I'm coming!!

Now bike again!!

WHAT, I thought we were done??



Wait for me!



Brayden went to fast and crashed. Don't worry Brayden I'll help you!


I can do it MYSELF!!



Maybe I should ride this bike and Brayden should use mine?



I don't think so. See ya!!


All right, that's it, I'm out of here!!

1 comment:

  1. Some of those poses of Brayden remind me of Bradley when he was that age. What a cute idea for activities. OC Gma

    ReplyDelete