Background

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday/ Nathans B-Day!

After meeting on sunday we went to Tim and Debbies house for Nathans 21st birthday. There was so many people I couldn't hear my self think. (I didn't miss much ;) We had a great time.

These pictures were on the way down. It was crazy. Every kind of weather you could think of.

Zackery really liked Lees dog. Brayden however did not. Fifty percent isn't so bad.


Our hosts. Thank you for a very nice evening. Don't forget Missy in the corner.

Lee, Andrea, Ty, and cocoa.(Spelling?)

Lynn and Court.


Nathan and Laura.


Stanley



Lynn playing with Brayden. He loved playing with her.


The whole clan.

CHEESE!!


Look at the great move I made!!

Game anyone! Apples to Apples my favorite!!




Your funny!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! Where is the Courtlynn family picture? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...thanks for updating it to including the Courtlynn family ;) Can't wait to see you tomorrow!! I am so excited to see how the boy's react to your boys!! :) I hope they behave themselves!! ("my" boys that is, not yours!)

    ReplyDelete