Background

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Grandma's 92nd Birthday dinner 03-20-09

Friday was grandma's 92nd birthday!! The boys and I surprised her and showed up for dinner.


Aunt Mary, Elden, the boys and I showed up early to get a table and to get the surprise ready.

Than she arrived!! 92 and gets around real well!!

Happy birthday grandma great!!

I got you not looking!


Oh ya!! I'll get you too.
Wow! Can you believe I took this one myself?

Cheese!!! Followed by mom can you take more pictures of me?

Grandma and Aunt Mary looking at the Kasaundra book my mom made for her.

Hey!! What about me? Are you going to take my picture?

Oh my! These prices are very high.

Hmmmm What shall I get? Maybe the halibut.?.?

It doesn't matter what you get me grandpa, I'll eat anything.

Hey! I was going to order that.

They make it so complicated.

Zackery, what are you doing? Grandpa told me this is where you put crayons.


OOOOH, I am so full!!!

anyone have a tums?

You do?!?!

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to grandma great, happy birthday to you!!!!!!


Is anyone going to help me eat this??

Two very willing takers showed up.

Is that bite for ME?

YUM!!!

Who will she give the next bite to? PLEASE BE ME, PLEASE BE ME!!

I didn't even get one bite... What's with that??

No comments:

Post a Comment