Background

Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26th 2009

Today marks the third year since Kasaundra passed away. I almost don't know what to say.
This morning I was up at 6:00am. and came out to see a beautiful view of the MT. We haven't seen her in a long time. This was not the first picture I took but one of the better ones. I than got Kamea. The boys both got up early and we had breakfast, got ready for school, and had time to play. As we were leaving we saw our "cat" Kanoa. She saw us and ran the other way. We than saw a deer jump a 6ft. fence on 228th. In 15min. we were able to see most of the mountains in Washington. Rainier, Baker, Cascades, and Olympics. I must live in the best place on earth. And feel very thankful for it.

Already has attitude.;)




Brayden took this picture. It was the best of the bunch. I know it's blurry.
Good morning to you all!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sandra, it was so nice spending the day with you today! Thank you for being who you are- such an encouraging and faithful person to be around. I appreciate your life so much!
    Love, Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to say that I love, love, love how your son's hair sticks straight up. Could that be any cuter? I think not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, you were right about passing baby around at meeting. he was not a happy camper when we got him home. I think he didn't appreciate that very much. won't be doing that again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and welcome in the bloggers' world. You must have been aware of how much time it takes to have a blog... :-), it also includes watching the others blogs, and sometimes you go from one blog to the next, to the next...etc, and you forget to go to bed :-)
    I really enjoyed your blog, all the pictures and finding out all the news there. But I have to admit that Gordon spent even more time looking on your blog. He is enjoying it too and he's clicking on the pictures to see them big, and keeps asking me "Did you see that picture ...?"
    SO, keep posting! It keeps us entertained!
    Ivona.

    ReplyDelete