Background

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sick Boys

The boys came down sick on Monday. Brayden started by getting croup. We would never know about Zackery because he has been coughing for weeks now. So I took them to the Dr. and she said they both had good lungs and yes Brayden has the croup but as long as he didn't have a fever he could go to school. Than in the middle of the night they both woke with fevers. Brayden 102.5 and Zackery topped at 103.4. So no school for Brayden. The nurse said the fever could last two days. She also said she thought it was the flu. And that the cough could last for three weeks. :( Not what I had planned for this week.


We spent all day in mom and dads bed.



Don't they look miserable?



For the first half of the day Zackery layed next to me. The second half, that you see here, Brayden got to lay next to me. But in both cases the one that had to lay on the other side wanted to at least hold my hand. I felt very wanted.

"Stop taking pictures. It hurts my eyes."
When they went to bed they still had fevers. What a not so fun day.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Even when they are sick they are just the cutest boys ever!! Glad they are a bit better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are blogging! Hope everyone is feeling better by now. I loved the triathalon post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bummer you've been sick! had a great time seeing you at the dinner!

    ReplyDelete