Background

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 6th 2009 The First Ride!!

April 6th 2009!
The first ride. Well, Bradleys first ride of the trip. He has only ridden a couple of times. No No, I wasn't nervous at all. Nope not me... Cool as a cucumber.


Bradley is meeting Tyler for the first time. He's a very nice guy.


Oops, Your not going to be able to keep up on that. You can go next time.:)


Ok, you're on the right vehicle but you don't have the correct riding gear on...



"I think I have every thing I need. Hurry up Elden I want to go!!"


"I'm ready, Who's going with me?"

And there off!!!

4 comments:

  1. Still waiting for them to come back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I hope things are going well getting ready for the triathlon. It was great to see you the other day. I am waiting (impatiently) for some updates on your blog! :)
    Cheers
    Porsche

    ReplyDelete