Background

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ladies Night Out!!

Last friday I met with some of my lady friends to have dinner and lots of fun. We went to the mall, had pretzels, and went to The Melting Pot.

My mom and I met Dawn at the Tacoma mall and did a little window shopping before it was time to meet the others for dinner.

We, I, smelled the pretzels cooking and had to have one.

At dinner we, my mom, Dawn, and I, met Katey, Debbie, Casper, and Porsche!


I know Casper was crying here, but Dawn got him that way. I think he calmed down a little after a while.

It was fun holding him. He wanted to go to sleep real bad. I think he liked me. At least that's what I kept telling myself. In reality I probably just got him at a good time, and I could stand up.

I'll just tell myself he liked me!!!

This was our waitress. She was very nice. She did everything she could to make our time enjoyable. She has also has lost a child. Her little girl was 11 years old I think. I wished I could have talked to her and let her know I understand how she feels. But I didn't get a chance.

Look the BEST part DESSERT!!! YUM!!
I think we all had a great time and I know we all left very full. Thanks Dawn for getting us together. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try fondue - was it fun and good? What restaurant did you try?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to The Melting Pot. There are three in the area. Seattle, Bellevue, and Tacome
    We did enjoy it very much. It is a little spendy. But good for a date night!!!

    ReplyDelete