Background

Monday, May 11, 2009

To sum it up!

Ok! I just decided to pick some of my favorite pictures and get this trip over with. So here we go!!


Me and Brayden at breakfast.


The day they used their rain stuff for the first time! It was very fun!!


Yes they jumped in every puddle.





They even let me have a turn!!






I have a gifted child. ;)


Some of the only blue sky we had.


Buddies


How sweet!!

"Look mom I found a worm"



In the biking garb.


Kennith playing games with grandma.


"LUNCH"


We had two sunny days at the beach. The first day and the last.


Yep, I still got it!!! Even with a passenger. For all of you visually challenged folks Rose is behind me. :)


The last ride.





After we left the beach we went to a mini golf place. The boys wanted to know where their balls went at the last hole. We had to talk Zackery into putting his ball in the hole. We all had fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. :) Love the rain outfits!! It feels like i've seen them before...:)

    ReplyDelete