Background

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day! 2009

My Boys!!!!! These outfits are from grandma Ingrid. I just love them. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!! We had a good day spent with my mom. It was good to see my grandma looking so good. She looks great for 92 years old. Now I'm up to date on the pictures. I'll try to be better about updating. :)








Just a little fun!





"CHEESE"


"Your so Funny Zackery!"





"Oh we look good!"


"I love my dad!"


Family picture!!


"We love you grama."


"Don't we look sharp?"


"Yes I changed my clothes. But grama great looks nice still!"

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!
    Those outfits are to die for ADORABLE!!!!!
    WOWZER!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and you were totally accurate on the description!! :) hahahaha!! They looked just like you said!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sandra! you have 3 handsome boys living with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What handsome little men!!! They are so cute (and funy where they laugh)! I miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most handsome boys on the PLANET!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some handsome boys, including Dad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mothers day must last for quite some time at your house. :)

    :) It was lots of fun spending saturday with you.
    Hope your trip to the beach was fun!!

    PLEASE POST!!! :)

    ReplyDelete