Background

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!

Here are the pictures I took on Fathers Day!! Yep, NONE. I forgot my camera. But I did make a Fathers Day thing for Bradley. I tried to get it to post today but could not figure out how to do it. So, if you go back a page or two to Monday may 18 2009, labeled Bradleys Fathers Day Present, you will find a video I made for him.

We had a good day!! We went to lunch just the four of us and after meeting tonight we went out with Dale, Gloria, and Breylin. It was very nice.

Well, this will have to be all for now. Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sandra, I loved the video on Father's Day. How did you have all those pictures?... When did you take them all? They were all sooo precious! I should take some pictures like that too, thanks for reminding me of it :-)
    I loved all the pictures you posted and to see what you guys are up to.Your boys are so full of energy and I think you never have time to get bored, ha ha. I never get bored either though.
    You have a very nice family!!!

    ReplyDelete